What You Will Get?
No Joining Fees
Instant Policy Issuance At Lowest Premiums
Online Training For Latest Products
Full Claim Support.
Customized Insurance Plan
The benefits of becoming an insurance Point Of Sale (POS) Advisor with Spectrum are:
- Hassle free Online Process: Once you become a POSP with Spectrum, you are all set to sell Car, Two-wheeler, Health & Life Insurance policies online.
- Multiple Choices: As Spectrum is partnered with multiple insurance providers which gives an opportunity to work for more than one insurance provider to its POSP.
- Extra Income: The easiest way to earn extra income without putting much of your efforts is by becoming a POSP with Spectrum and earn as much as you want to.
- Zero Investment: All you need to have is a smartphone with internet connectivity
There are three categories in which Spectrum is dealing i.e. Motor Insurance, Health Insurance and Life Insurance. So, a POSP with Spectrum can sell policies of all three categories offered by following Insurance Companies: HDFC Ergo General Insurance, ICICI Lombard General Insurance, IFFCO TOKIO General Insurance, Care Health Insurance, Max BUPA,SBI general insurance ETC.
There are many reasons to become an insurance Point Of Sale (POS) Advisor few of them are listed below:
- Be your own Boss: By becoming an insurance Point Of Sale (POS) Advisor, you need not to follow orders, in this case you will be your own boss.
- No fixed working hours: There will no fixed working hours. The more you spend time on your work, the more you can earn.
- Extra Earning: You can work part time and can earn extra income above your monthly earnings. You can work as much as you want.
- No need to go anywhere: You can issue Insurance policies online.
- Almost Zero Investment: All you need to have is a smartphone with internet connectivity.
For becoming a POSP with Spectrum, one must undergo an online training of 15 hours. The training syllabus covers all the basic and advanced information on Insurance.
take the exam again. There is no cost involved here and multiple attempts of exam can be taken without any additional cost or training.
To become an insurance Point Of Sale (POS) Advisor, the minimum educational qualification criteria is 10th pass, though there are many Point Of Sale (POS) Advisor's who have bachelor’s degree, but the minimum qualification is 10th only.
It totally depends on person to person. If you can understand people’s requirement and advise them to buy the product that is better for them then sky is the limit. The more efforts you put in your work, the more you can earn.